Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here are the best things about my day...

Cheryl, a friend I work with, made this herself! It is fabulous! And her hubby's costume (which she also made) was out of this world! Maybe I'll get a picture later. Another friend also sent me the funniest Halloween joke in e-mail. I laughed and laughed...and then proceeded to send it to more people (which I usually don't do).

Joe, our sweet dog, was so happy this afternoon. He likes having everyone all in the same place. The pack is together, his job is done.

Look closely at this picture. See all those dots? We had a ladybug INVASION - right in time for Halloween. All of those dots are ladybugs. There were hundreds and hundreds of them everywhere. In my hair, on my clothes, all over the ground, flying in the air. And later this evening, even a few had found their way into the house. It was almost creepy, but then well, they are only ladybugs.

Do you recognize this face. If you have a 2 - 6 year old I would almost bet that you do. This is our Dora the Explorer jack-o-lantern. She looked much cuter in person. I like to look at the pumpkin shape and find a character that matches. Fun.

Look at this sweet, little witch! Is she not just the cutest thing ever? But then of course, I am just a little bit biased. Alyssa is growing up so fast. She was so excited to show us her costume and of course, to get her bag of candy from her PaPa and NeNe. Her momma dressed up as "Doc" (of the Seven Dwarfs) today. Maybe I will get a pic of that too.

It was a full and happy day. Happy Halloween!

No comments: