Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Six Things...

Thanks JJOFAR for the tag! I love your blog too!

So here's my list of six things that make me happy. DISCLAIMER: OK, well now some of these things are very trivial in the grand scheme of things - so don't judge me harshly. I was trying to have some fun..

1. BOOKS.

Yup, I am basically a nerd at heart.
I love to read and read and read and read. It's like taking a mini vacation in my mind. Check out my booklist on the right side.

2. FAMILY.


How could I leave them out. They are just awfully special.
(Bet you think your family is special too!) This is my sweet granddaughter - just one member of the best family around...

3. FRIENDS.

WOW - where would we be without our friends? As Bette Midler sings, "Ya gotta have friends..."! And since I couldn't get EVERYONE's pic up here,
I just went with this cute little graphic.

4. DR PEPPER.


Where would I be without my lovely Dr Pepper? So stop laughing - it's my only vice in life. I don't
drink, smoke, gamble, run around much, etc. Just give me my DP.

5. MUSIC.

Music plays a big part in my life (get it...plays...). OH that was really bad. But alas I am a music nerd too. I love it all - from classical to hip hop. And
that leads us to number 6!

6. IPod


Ahhh, the wonderous IPod. One of mankinds most fun inventions! I have two...a small IPod Shuffle and a fancier IPod Nano like the one pictured above. One of the things I would choose to have on a deserted island (along with some miraculous way to charge the little sucker...).

So there you have it - my list of six. Now don't go and try to take any of the above away from me or you will be in for a fight! If I'm in a bad mood - turn on the radio and get me a Dr. Pepper and things just might turn around. And it's time to get off the computer and read my newest book!

No comments: