Saturday, December 6, 2008

2008 Christmas Card...

Taa-Daaahhhh!!! I have finally finished our 2008 Digital Christmas card!

You get to be the first to see it. I haven't gotten my Christmas e-mail ready yet, but I am putting a link here just in case you want a chance to check it out a bit early. I have it posted on my website.

I LOVE making this every year. I think this is the 5th year we have done this type of card. Either with the photo video format or powerpoint presentation format. I search and search for the right music to fit the year's card. I search and search through the photos for the entire year to get just the right ones included. Of course, I end up having to take about half of the pics I want to put in out - or the thing would end up being 30 minutes long. And well while I might enjoy watching it, others might think that was just a bit obsessive. Ya think?

Hey and by the way, if anyone out there in cyber land wants a digital card like this? Send me an e-mail, there's still probably just enough time that I can help you out.

So when you get a chance, take a peek and let me know what you think. I have the comments section of my website up and running once again. Hopefully it won't get spammed this year like it did last year!

No comments: