Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's looking more and more like Christmas at my house! I have all of the "inside" decorating done - Yippee! The tree is up and looking quite lovely. The Santa collection is displayed lovingly on the bookshelf. And "the stockings were hung by the chimney with care"...

I am really in a Christmasy (is that a word?) mood this year. I do love this time of year, but for some reason this year I am really into it. Now last year I went a little overboard on gifts. I swore that that would NOT happen again. Well, as Brittney says "Ooops I did it again". I plan on getting all the gifts out of the closets and my other hiding places and checking to see exactly what there is. Then I will climb up in the attic and find my wrapping and bows. If I remember correctly I got some absolutely wonderful paper at Target last year at the after Christmas sale. I can't wait to see what I bought!

With things being so busy around here, it's hard to post something every day. But maybe I will be better this week. Better run though, I've got presents to find and wrap!

2 comments:

Moe said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about getting in the mood. Dennis and Tiffani managed to get all of ours out this year. I was fine with not putting any up at all. I am sure that yours is wonderful as always.

Anonymous said...

I am so overwhelmed with work right now I didn't think I would ever get into the "spirit!" We awoke to about 4" of snow and immediately I am ready for the holiday decorations! I hope to catch up with all my dear friends over the holidays. For now, they will have to remember they are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs from Glenna!