Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Festivus for the rest of us...

No, I'm not confused about the date on the calendar. And no, it's not December 23. BUT, I failed to post about this during December and came across these today, so I figured "better late than never"! If you have known me long, you KNOW that I am a major Seinfeld fan. Love that show! I love all their little catch phrases and use a lot of them regularly (as most fans do).

For those Seinfeld fan's out there you may recognize my post title. One of my all time favorite episodes! Just for the fun of it, try Googling "festivus". You will be surprised at all of the hits. It so happens I have some fellow Seinfeld fan's at work. Yippee! So, for our "Christmas" party this year we decided to call it a Festivus celebration (even though we didn't have it on December 23). Of couse we had to have shirts...
Ahh but that's not the end of it. We picked out some of our favorite lines from that particular show for the back of our shirts.

How I miss that show. Thank goodness for re-runs because "These pretzels are making me thirsty!". Later.

No comments: