Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet sentiments...

How's this for a Valentine's cake? "Huge Me?" Found this when I was browsing one of my favorite blogs to read - Cake Wrecks. Now don't click on this link unless you have a little bit time to peruse all of the hilarious cake wrecks you will find on this site. Just what is a cake wreck? Here is the definition from her blog: Cake Wrecks is about finding the funny in unexpected, sugar-filled places. Once you get started you won't want to quit.

When I first found this site, I think I spent about an hour (maybe longer - you know how computer time goes) reading old posts and looking at the crazy photos. So when you get a chance, or maybe you should just MAKE a chance - go to Cake Wrecks and check it out.

You will be laughing for hours... Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: