Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Bombing...



I thought I'd post of few examples of the latest rage around my house. Photo bombing. Someone (Chad) got it all started after sending us all a funny e-mail with some very funny examples. In case you haven't heard about this, it's when you are taking a photograph and someone unexpectedly makes a face, pops in, etc. So here are some crazy photo bombing incidents that have happened lately around here. (Where the weird can be expected!)



They have no idea what is going on behind them...



Jamie bombed me during the cruise...

and then again at Christmas.

and that is my sweet hubby's head - popping in there.

and Jamie now bombing Ryan...

So have I given anyone any crazy ideas? Watch out it can get a little crazy once you get started Got any great photo bombs from your family? I'd love to see them.

No comments: